Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grizz

I come up with new rhymes, I don't ever get rusty
I can spit a poem 'til my lips get crusty.
I tells you the truth, man. You can trust me
you are what you eat, so I must be
Push me into doing something I don't want and I ain't gonna do it
you better ask somebody else, man, cause I ain't your trick.
You better ask someone, I ain't nothing to play with
disrespect me again and I'll break you
Shift my style from happy to sad to funny real fast
I'm tryna get better as a poet so I can last.
I figured I can do this by not smoking grass
if you don't like I don't get high, you can kiss my
Ask you a question. Why do dudes spend a buck on kicks?
Why they wear shirts and pants with paint splashed on it?
Why they wearing button-ups with matching fitteds?
Answer: Most of them have tiny little
Dictate the words of Tyrone Grizz
the only 21 year old who don't got any kids.
"Is it true that he likes them Spanish girls?" You know that it is
and I didn't have to ask your girl for me to grab her ti-
Take it easy. I wasn't gonna say what you thought
say something that'll get me kicked out of New York.
Put me on TV, say something that'll get me kicked off
people love starting drama, they won't hop off my
Cock-a-doodle doo the rooster says in the morning.
When my pen touch the paper, the pad starts moaning
I write rhymes every minute, even when I'm snoring.
Got girls screaming my name, and we ain't gotta be
Bonafide genius that's on this stage
who lives in Brooklyn, but sounds like he's from the A.
Every poem I write is at least one page
So I'ma end this piece now and fall back. Okay?

©2004 Ty(rone)Grizz

No comments: