Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Poem: By Anonymous

To fall deep below my breath, I exist through the hidden glory of precise design
I loathe, held captive in a raw sphere of misunderstood incline
Driven to operate life from rewind
I contemplate fate and plot from the end of the line
And unfold eight steps instead of nine
Along the broken path, I scorn life trapped in-between the parallel line
I stress, your miseries can’t be mine…
Dancing along in this wilderness evokes the best of me
But what perplexes me
Is what compensates for the rest of me
For what keeps the heart from beating steadily
Are the four truths mixed into the equation of the carbonic recipe
My heart beats time anxiously
The gates of the four chambers welcome bitterness, all flushed heavily
Duration befalls infinity, stripping all apathy
Disguised in a curse, everything is paced unsteadily
To overlook vigor and energy
I’m naked of longevity
I long for a remedy…

No comments: